From August 12 to August 30, 2019 the 11th International Summer University for Women in Engineering, Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni , will be held by University of Bremen.
Sponsoring “Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni” at the University of Bremen provides opportunities
- for personally establishing contacts with women students and professionals in engineering,
- for broadening your scholarship programs with dedicated women students,
- for demonstrating equal opportunities and diversity within your company,
- for presenting your programs for women managers,
- for introducing your technical products and services,
- for winning new women employees.
Every year 200-250 women students and professionals in engineering from national and international universities and colleges take part in the three-week summer university at University of Bremen. With ten years of experience the Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni presents a successful forum for exchanging the latest technical knowledge and networking internationally.
Companies with gender sensible organizational concepts and successful personal management strategies to promote women engineers to a broad spectrum of leading positions are invited to present their best practices to the participants of Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni. Join the summer universities with a technical talk or recruiting presentations.
We cordially invite you to support the Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni 2019. Therefore we have prepared several sponsorship packages for you. Further proposals are welcome at any time.
In addition, you are invited to sponsor scholarships and to get in touch with highly motivated students. These scholarships cover travel costs and accommodation expenses.
For more details, please contact