Our ideal lecturers are …
- Women professors who are looking for motivated students to experiment with new concepts of teaching
- Women researchers who prepare independent courses and would like to teach in a pleasant atmosphere
- Women practitioners who would like to share their work experiences or to gain teaching experience for a university career
- Women researchers and practitioners from different fields who deal interdisciplinarily with engineering
- Students who would like to offer subject-specific discussions of experience
- Experts offering orientation for students being in the course of their studies or preparing for the transition to working life.
Interested lecturers who apply for the first time for the Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni in Bremen should give a short overview of their professional background. Furthermore, we ask for some personal information in the course submission form, which might be used for advertising the summer university in the program on the website.